In late May, the leaders of America’s most historically significant manufacturing region will come together for a unique dialogue on how the economy of this mega-region is changing.
Over three days, the Governors, Mayors, University Presidents and Fortune 500 CEOs who are leading the communities and companies of the Greater Midwest Region will come together to tell their story of economic transformation. [Register for The Trust Belt Conference>>>]
Ali VelshiPopular television journalist and host of Real Money with Ali Velshi on Al Jazeera America.
Meredith WhitneyFamed Wall Street financial analyst and author of Fate of the States.
Marisa Di NataleSenior Director at Moody’s Analytics and former economist at the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Joel KotkinInternationally-recognized authority on global, economic, political and social trends and author of the new book, The New Class Conflict
- Doug Rothwell, President and CEO of Business Leaders for Michigan and Chairman of Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
- Gerry Anderson, CEO of DTE Energy.
- John Rakolta, CEO of Walbridge.
- Mathew Elliott, President of Bank of America (Michigan).
- Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman.
- Courtney Dunbar, national site selection consultant and Economic Development Leader for Olsson Associates in Omaha, Neb.
- Brad Migdal, site selection and government incentives consultant for Transwestern in Chicago.
- Jeff Finkle, President & CEO of the International Economic Development Council
- Sandra Pierce, Vice-Chairman of First Merit Bank.